S&S Seating, Inc.
S&S Seating was established in 1996 by a high school booster club president and has been family owned and operated ever since. Our business model is based on recycling chairback stadium seats salvaged from sports facilities around the country prior to demolition or renovation, making S&S Seating the original GREEN stadium seat company.
S&S Seating offers three main services to our customers (click on the Orange headings for more info):
1. Professional Services:
- Memorabilia-seat removal and distribution for professional stadiums.
- Salvage removal of old stadium seats.
- Refurbishment of your existing stadium seats.
- LEED credits available for your project.
- Lead abatement capabilities.
2. High School & College Football Stadiums, Baseball/Softball Fields, Amphitheaters, & Indoor Arenas:
- Used & refurbished top of the line chairback stadium seats for your existing and/or planned concrete stadium.
- Affordable - cost is typically less than 1/3 the cost of new seating.
- No order is too big or too small.
- Great for football stadiums, baseball & softball fields, ice rinks, batting cages, auction barns, race tracks, movie rooms and anywhere else you need comfortable, durable chairback seats.
- Fundraising - installing chairback seats pays for itself in first year!
- Utilizing our "recycled" stadium seats is not only an economical solution for your stadium but also can give your facility LEED credits.
3. Memorabilia Stadium Seats:
- Collectible chair-back stadium seats from MLB & NFL stadiums.
- Many different stadiums available...all certified authentic!
- Great gift for the sports fan in your life.
- Seats go great in dens, basements, sports rooms, man-caves, decks...just about anywhere!
Our warehouse and refurbishment facilities are located in southern Indiana.
For any size project, S&S Seating has the expertise and experience to deliver superior results at the right price. Whether you're a professional sports team, a college or high school, or just a sports enthusiast, our products and services can't be beat.
For more information email us at Sales@StadiumSeating.net