Welcome to S&S Seating's Fundrai$ing Corner!
We are here to help you raise money so that you can afford to put top of the line chair-back stadium seats in your facility. We have many ideas to discuss with you. Please sign up now to receive our Fundraising tips newsletter:
Call us to discuss your facility and how you can raise the money needed to buy these affordable stadium seats.
Instant Event Fundraising System
If you are looking for a system to give you a step by step guide to put on effective fundraising events, you need to check out John Kaplan's "Instant Event Fundraising System":
Chair-back Seats in Reserve Section Raises $45,000 Annually for Florida High School!!!
Lake Brantley High School in Altamonte Springs, FL installed 600 used chairback stadium seats from S&S Seating in their reserve section of their football stadium in 1997.
If you would like to install top of the line chairback stadium seats in your stadium, call us today! 407-283-SEAT
Attach donor's names to the back or front of the seats with pop-rivets!
Make your reserve section a VIP section...
We have a couple of customers that have created a VIP section for their season ticket holding fans. Not only do fans in the VIP section sit in chair-back comfort, they also have a conceirge service to get them food & drink from the concession stands. No more standing in line to get their food.
Your fans will pay extra for this level of service!
SEVEN STEPS TO FUNDRAISING SUCCESS
1) Know your audience. For most booster clubs & athletic departments it will be parents and community supporters of your extracurricular program.
2) Have the right offer. Make sure your offer is appealing and inviting. Remember that people are hit up for financial support from many organizations - make your offer stand out.
3) Connect your donor to your cause. “Join Our Team” and other distinct language can be used to connect donors to your organization.
4) Give your donor a way to express your cause. Give donors things that they can use to show an affinity for and support of the cause (team hats, mugs, shirts).
5) Thank donors and allow them to give again. Don't shy away from including an appeal for a second gift in a thank-you mailing to your donors, as donors are most likely to give again quickly.
6) Bond donors to the cause. Like a welcome package that gives donors information on the organization and includes a sticker and another ask. Consider a “You Call the Shots” card, i.e., a card that allows donors to indicate the ways they would like your organization to communicate with them.
7) Seize the day. Take advantage of unique opportunities to contact donors and net additional donations. Staying connected with them will increase your level of donor support.
High school baseball program raises money through creative seat sponsorship!
The following is a list of organizations that can provide fundraising help for your organization: